Problem Parrots Welfare organisation
Please log in and join the fun, if you are having problems please email:
info@problemparrots.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in and join the fun, if you are having problems please email:
info@problemparrots.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Bantock House Wolverhampton,

+8
woodlandtreespirit
hollie
TheRealMacaw
margy
parrotmum
Di T
DizzyBlue
Rusty87
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hello from Bantock House Wolverhampton, - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello from Bantock House Wolverhampton,

Post by TheRealMacaw Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:14 pm

Hi Rusty,

Welcome to the forum. Im not gonna even mention how many there are, lets just say too many lol.
TheRealMacaw
TheRealMacaw

Back to top Go down

Hello from Bantock House Wolverhampton, - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello from Bantock House Wolverhampton,

Post by hollie Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:29 pm

Welcome to the forum Rusty, we (the people Very Happy) don't bite! I suddenly feel like the greys are taking over, I know mines planning on taking over the world anyway, I'm not telling her there's even more of them on here, they might join brains and start a revolution! So, tell us a bit about your two!
hollie
hollie
very chatty
very chatty

Back to top Go down

Post by woodlandtreespirit Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:37 pm

Welcome Rusty - they are all lovely on here, even if some of us are a little unhinged Shocked
I have a Grey too - a very naughty but adorable one x
Kate
woodlandtreespirit
woodlandtreespirit

Back to top Go down

Post by margy Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:02 pm

Rusty87 wrote:Hi, let me say i really like your birds and your set up its amazing

Me? Mandy(parrotmum)? Or Lee? Very Happy
margy
margy
very chatty
very chatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty87 Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:18 pm

refering to you margy,the only pics ive seen so for peeps, your all being so welcoming its lovely im just starting a photo bucket, just about getting my head round it thank you all again

Last edited by Rusty87 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : miss spelt)
Rusty87
Rusty87

Back to top Go down

Post by margy Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:23 pm

Why thank you Rusty......is that your name?

Very kind of you to say so.....we do try and do our very best for all our chickies!

OOO the Goldfinches were back on the feeder again tonight, first time I've seen them this year! On our feeder that is!
margy
margy
very chatty
very chatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty87 Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:07 pm

you welcome hope i havent upset other people tho........I was planning when the time comes to move house i wanna make the garden an inclosed aviary garden with flowers and plants both me my partner and the birdies can enjoy together, (finding non toxic plant obviously) and your aviary gave me a little insite, Russ Very Happy
Rusty87
Rusty87

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty87 Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:14 pm

The park i live within is full of all different types of finches and small bird, weve had robbins nesting in the court yard and blue tits that have found away into a crack under one of the windows and are getting ready to nest i think, oh and the owls, let me tell you......CARS A MESS........one visits a large tree which over hangs, over the car, lovely to see him/her? but what a mess......hes/Shes Massive too...HUGE
Rusty87
Rusty87

Back to top Go down

Post by hollie Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:46 pm

During migration, its not safe to walk around here Very Happy the local starlings frequently make the front page of the chronicle, but watching them is amazing!The locals complain about the mess they make, I say its their own fault for building so many houses and not leaving enough trees Very Happy the owl must be amazing, there's a few near us over the river, and foxes that have started venturing towards the town more
hollie
hollie
very chatty
very chatty

Back to top Go down

Post by DizzyBlue Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:51 pm

Here are some good pointers on the trees and plants of none toxic varieties clock in with woodlandtreespirit (kate) she's compiling a list and pictures of these. Has some really great cooking stuff ideas for birdies things too!
The Real Macaw a legend in his own right err think there are 250 birds/animals etc in his care if you thought parrotmum had the number cornered at 54!
Ooooo and Scarlett has a website shop of all things parrot (best way I can describe it!) Everybody on here has soooo much info in their heads and a vast amount of experience to help in all situations they are like Cefax or the Oracle Very Happy
Me .... I'm just the resident Hello from Bantock House Wolverhampton, - Page 2 577248 lol
DizzyBlue
DizzyBlue

http://purestparrot.moonfruit.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by **SHELL** Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:57 pm

Hello russ xxxxx
Glad you finaly got round to saying hi :-)
Told you every one was very friendly!!!

**SHELL**
**SHELL**
very chatty
very chatty

http://www.problemparrots.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by DizzyBlue Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:04 pm

friendly or insane????? I think both are applicable in equal amounts Very Happy
DizzyBlue
DizzyBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty87 Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:09 pm

hollie wrote:During migration, its not safe to walk around here Very Happy the local starlings frequently make the front page of the chronicle, but watching them is amazing!The locals complain about the mess they make, I say its their own fault for building so many houses and not leaving enough trees Very Happy the owl must be amazing, there's a few near us over the river, and foxes that have started venturing towards the town more

The owl is amazing so bloody big, He/She swoops down the front door head first then gets lift amazing site, wing span is huge, have to try and video at some point cant really put into words seeing a owls under belly lol....CAR can get washed for that site lol
Rusty87
Rusty87

Back to top Go down

Post by DizzyBlue Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:13 pm

ooooo like the avatar Rusty very cute!
DizzyBlue
DizzyBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by DizzyBlue Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:14 pm

Hang on a sec!!!! Am I reading the names of your birdies right???? Shocked

Last edited by DizzyBlue on Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
DizzyBlue
DizzyBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty87 Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:14 pm

Just testin, now have a signature, lookin like a pro lol
Rusty87
Rusty87

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty87 Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:15 pm

yep
Rusty87
Rusty87

Back to top Go down

Post by DizzyBlue Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:17 pm

Shocked Shocked Very Happy whooop whooop! Sorry may have to explain err my nick is Tasha lol I'm a Natascha
DizzyBlue
DizzyBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty87 Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:17 pm

DizzyBlue wrote:Hang on a sec!!!! Am I reading the names of your birdies right???? Shocked

Why ???????????????????????????????????????????????? Laughing
Rusty87
Rusty87

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty87 Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:18 pm

ok cool lol, what did you say friendly or insane lol
Very Happy
Rusty87
Rusty87

Back to top Go down

Post by DizzyBlue Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:19 pm

Suspect in my case.... well it's the latter I spend my time currently talking to a cardboard box! lol
DizzyBlue
DizzyBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Di T Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:25 pm

Lovely looking birdies Russ cheers
Di T
Di T
very chatty
very chatty

Back to top Go down

Post by woodlandtreespirit Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:39 pm

Yus thanks Tascha - plant list is nearly done - just double checking stuff which is taking the time - i'll get it passed on once finished and get it cleared.
Lovely birds Russ x
woodlandtreespirit
woodlandtreespirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasuku Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:45 pm

Hello from Bantock House Wolverhampton, - Page 2 247782 Hi Russ and gang, welcome to the forum, great isn't it. All these wise and wonderful birdie people bounce all totally loopy over the creatures that own us Hello from Bantock House Wolverhampton, - Page 2 974762 In my case two congo greys and a timneh, two mad sennies and two budgies. Not many by all accounts, but don't half keep me busy.

Your greys are gorgeous, love the photos look forward to hearing all about them.

Sue

Kasuku
Kasuku

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty87 Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:47 pm

Hi sue, thanks.....can imagine your all going to be so helpful, and hopefully me to you Very Happy
Rusty87
Rusty87

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next