Problem Parrots Welfare organisation
Please log in and join the fun, if you are having problems please email:
info@problemparrots.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in and join the fun, if you are having problems please email:
info@problemparrots.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welfare/Safehouse and Transport Questionnaire

2 posters

Go down

Welfare/Safehouse and Transport Questionnaire Empty Welfare/Safehouse and Transport Questionnaire

Post by woodlandtreespirit Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:52 pm

If anyone would like to be a welfare officer, safehouse, assist with transport or in any other way please pm me your email address and I can send the questionnaire to you. Its just so as we have a central record of everyone and the support they can offer x Many thanks Kate x
We would also like any existing people who have offered support to fill the form in again so as we have central records. Thanks again
Kate x
woodlandtreespirit
woodlandtreespirit

Back to top Go down

Welfare/Safehouse and Transport Questionnaire Empty Re: Welfare/Safehouse and Transport Questionnaire

Post by lindabrown63 Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:05 pm

Hi I've Spoken To Shell Couple Days Ago About Doing It Down Here So I'll Take The Questionnaire So You Have My Details.  uk No Capitals In It Just My Silly Phone Behaving Strangely Lol.  Linda
lindabrown63
lindabrown63

Back to top Go down

Welfare/Safehouse and Transport Questionnaire Empty Re: Welfare/Safehouse and Transport Questionnaire

Post by woodlandtreespirit Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:38 am

Linda, I edited your post above to take out your email... this part of the forum is open so didnt want your details made public.... however, computer was playing silly beggers and didnt save your email as I thought it had. Can you private message it to me please and i'll link you in. Many thanks and sorry for being a pain x
woodlandtreespirit
woodlandtreespirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down