Problem Parrots Welfare organisation
Please log in and join the fun, if you are having problems please email:
info@problemparrots.co.uk

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in and join the fun, if you are having problems please email:
info@problemparrots.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Newbies want to introduce themselves

+3
Di T
sioux
steve75
7 posters

Go down

Any Newbies want to introduce themselves Empty Any Newbies want to introduce themselves

Post by steve75 Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:22 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
steve75
steve75
very chatty
very chatty

http://www.problemparrots.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Any Newbies want to introduce themselves Empty Re: Any Newbies want to introduce themselves

Post by sioux Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:50 pm

HI
I have managed to find my way to the introduction bit
maybe a bit late but here i am
My name is sue i live in Olton Birmingham
I,m owned by a B&G called \ziggy who i have owned for nearly as year now,
He was rehomed with me as the previouse owner died and her best friend inherited him, But she was scared of him so i went to see him and we fell in love straight away so he came home.

I'm also owned by a yellow naped amazon called Enrhico he was in a bad way when i went to see him, His right wing was broked and his shoulder dislocated he had been like this for about four or five years , he looked so uncomfortable , i brought him home let him settle in for a few days then took him to the vets ,
the vet wasnt sure he could save his wing ,but he did manage to reset his shoulder and put his elbow part( which was the broken part ) in the right position.
He came home sulked for a fewdays then started to sing and be happy ( well he certainly looked better )

I also have a Japanese Akita called Kia who nearly left home when Ziggy walked in lol
she is a bit calmer now i think she was scared of the noise from Ziggy ( which is load at times lol)
She is now happy with the birds she can escape to the garden if they get load
Ziggy isnt afraid of her at all its quite funny to watch him walk to her om the floor and she gets up to move out of his way lol,

well thats my lots apart from the kids and hubby
if i can figure out how to put photos up and videos i will lol any help much appretiated

All for now Sue
sioux
sioux

http://www.suehalltkd.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Any Newbies want to introduce themselves Empty Re: Any Newbies want to introduce themselves

Post by Di T Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:03 pm

Photobucket is a free website www.photobucket.com You can then upload your photos on to here, it should tell you how to do it. Then you can select the one you want to put on here by clicking under the photo on img code that will hold it for copy. Come onto this forum then click paste, and then send - fingers crossed it works!!
If anyone has another way... please share Very Happy
Di T
Di T
very chatty
very chatty

Back to top Go down

Post by margy Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:15 pm

Hi Sue! Very Happy
margy
margy
very chatty
very chatty

Back to top Go down

Post by hollie Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:34 pm

Hi Sue and welcome to the forum!
hollie
hollie
very chatty
very chatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasuku Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:47 am

Hiya, Any Newbies want to introduce themselves 247782

Sue
Kasuku
Kasuku

Back to top Go down

Post by **SHELL** Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:18 am

hi and welcome Smile
**SHELL**
**SHELL**
very chatty
very chatty

http://www.problemparrots.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down